- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Cattleya Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Cattleya Village is conveniently located just 650 m from Tesco Lotus Mini Store, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Cattleya Village, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 Ban Nong Chom Branch 8469 is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Cattleya Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Toom's Food drink and Toys is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Shredded pork Mae Porn is 1.4 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Nut Fruit is 500 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Cancer Dao Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 850 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Cattleya Village are:
- Ban Nong Khrai School is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Ban Nong Khro School is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Bahn Nawng Krai School is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 14.9 km from Cattleya Village and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.