- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Palm Garden 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Palm Garden 3 is located 1150 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Palm Garden 3, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Palm Garden 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- By Cha Farm is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Honeymoon Shop is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Som Tum Som Ubon is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Aonjai Rak Animal Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Palm Garden 3 are:
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Ton Phueng Temple is 200 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Rom Kaew Kindergarten is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Rom Kaeo Khrittian School is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 20.6 km from The Palm Garden 3 and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.