- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Serene Park you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Serene Park is conveniently located just 590 m from 7-11 (San Pa Kha Branch), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Serene Park, the 3 closest being:
- latex house is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- DD Park is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sri Arun Plaza is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Serene Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Cminor is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Sea Minor food and beverage service is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pork Tom Yum Noodles is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.6 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Serene Park are:
- Music House San Kamphaeng is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Premrudee Kindergarten is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ban Rak Thai Ban Rak Thai is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 17.5 km from Serene Park and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.