- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at K.P house you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
K.P house is conveniently located just 990 m from dog restaurant, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of K.P house, the 3 closest being:
- Charoen Yang Yon Subdistrict is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- MAIIAM Art Store is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Chanthana Carved Soap is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where K.P house is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Braised Buffalo Noodles is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- P' Ann, Southern Curry Rice is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- local camp is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Northern forest sanitation is the nearest health facility, which is 3.0 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of K.P house are:
- Government Service Exam Preparation Institute of Confucius is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Khongbeng Academy is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Sunday Buddhist Study Center, Wat Ton Phueng Temple is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 19.2 km from K.P house and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.