- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Borsang Grandville you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Borsang Grandville is conveniently located just 460 m from 7-11 Bor Sang 2, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Borsang Grandville, the 3 closest being:
- Herballab Company Limited is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- HERBAL LAB .,CO is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- HERBAL LAB CO, LTD is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Borsang Grandville is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kosak Chicken Rice Shop is 800 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Krua Por Restaurant, Luang Mae Luang is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Fonthip Restaurant is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Northern forest sanitation is the nearest health facility, which is 840 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Borsang Grandville are:
- Police Officer Tutoring Institute is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Bo Sang School is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- School is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 20.8 km from Borsang Grandville and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.