- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at AiHome@Bosang you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
AiHome@Bosang is conveniently located just 710 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of AiHome@Bosang, the 3 closest being:
- Chanthana Carved Soap is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Bo-Sang umbrella street is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Noi Bo Sang Shop is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where AiHome@Bosang is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Honeymoon shop is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- korcafe 'bunch of coffee is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Tom Yum Noodles, Song Pee Nong Bo Sang is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Northern forest sanitation is the nearest health facility, which is 1.0 km away (you can drive there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of AiHome@Bosang are:
- Umkaew Kindergarten is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Rom Kaeo Khrittian School is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Bo Sang School is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 20.1 km from AiHome@Bosang and it takes about 29 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.