- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Na Cheun you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Na Cheun is located 1.8 km away from 7-Eleven 7-Eleven Don Chan 3 Branch (05937) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Na Cheun, the 3 closest being:
- Ochin Color Shop is 60 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Elder Shop is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Rich Import is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Na Cheun is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aini fresh food is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Eat Well Kin • D The eatery is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Larb Mrs. Thongsuk is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.7 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Na Cheun are:
- Little Mozart & iDream CS School is 220 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Tutoring Chiang Mai Tutor is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban San Klang Tai School is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 15.8 km from Baan Na Cheun and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.