- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Fah Luang you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Fah Luang is located 2.2 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Fah Luang, the 3 closest being:
- Chiang Mai Work Peak Project is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Daon is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Modern education is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Fah Luang is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Indy Noodles is 2.2 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Bing Ping Mala Hot Pot Grilled Mala is 2.3 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Living Toy is 2.1 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Northern forest sanitation is the nearest health facility, which is 5.9 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Fah Luang are:
- နန်း အုန် is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- New Generation Golf Chiangmai is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Cruise Training Center is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 21.1 km from Baan Fah Luang and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.