- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sankamphaeng Park Vill you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sankamphaeng Park Vill is located 1.5 km away from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sankamphaeng Park Vill, the 3 closest being:
- Sankamphaeng night market is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Chiangmai OTOP Center &Display Center, distribution and distribution of OTOP products in Chiang Mai is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Permpoon Shop is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sankamphaeng Park Vill is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Charoen Charoen Shrimp Pond is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Charoen Charoen Prawn Fishing Pond is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Thanon Restaurant Garden Salween River Fish Branch 4 is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
ENT and General Disease Clinic San Kamphaeng (Dr. Boonlert) is the nearest health facility, which is 1.9 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sankamphaeng Park Vill are:
- language school is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- YMCA San Kamphaeng is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Maebuaklee Kindergarten is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 23.6 km from Sankamphaeng Park Vill and it takes about 30 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.