- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Ploenchit Collina you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ploenchit Collina is located 6.5 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 8 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ploenchit Collina, the 3 closest being:
- SNP Shop Building Materials is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- Buxom the car is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Kat Nad Ton Ton Market is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Ploenchit Collina is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lung Jiang Fish Ball Noodle Shop (Yaowarat) is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Pa Ka Yor Restaurant is 910 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Ban Thung Duck Noodle is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Ban Talat Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.9 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ploenchit Collina are:
- Mahamakut Buddhist University Lanna Campus is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Sunday Buddhist Study Center at Ban Noi Temple is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Wat Ban Noi School is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 20.6 km from Ploenchit Collina and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.