- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at NHA Chiang Mai (Sankampang) you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
NHA Chiang Mai (Sankampang) is conveniently located just 340 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of NHA Chiang Mai (Sankampang), the 3 closest being:
- DD Park is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Sri Arun Plaza is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- SNP Shop Building Materials is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where NHA Chiang Mai (Sankampang) is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papaya Salad with Mae Blue Crab Sankampang is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Baan Rural Chiang Mai Restaurant is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Mrs. Shabu is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.8 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of NHA Chiang Mai (Sankampang) are:
- Village generosity, Sankampang Chiang Mai Province is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Camkanok-1 Construction site is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Bless U Home Ministry Center is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 18.7 km from NHA Chiang Mai (Sankampang) and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.