- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Grand Tree Condo is conveniently located just 140 m from 7-Eleven Ratchawetj Hospital Branch Chiangmai Province, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Grand Tree Condo , the 3 closest being:
- Cosmetic honey is 70 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Meda Cosmetics is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- My story is popular with Babur. is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Grand Tree Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Turtle coffee is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Roi Lan Boat Noodle Chiang Mai Branch is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Khao Lam Mengrai Restaurant is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Rajabe Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 400 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Grand Tree Condo are:
- Suwan Anuson Kindergarten is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Khansuwan Anusorn School is 30 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Suan Dek Chiang Mai is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from Grand Tree Condo and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.