- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Eden Heaven Center you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Eden Heaven Center is conveniently located just 490 m from 7-Eleven Chiang Mai Railway Station Branch (02119), which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eden Heaven Center, the 3 closest being:
- Kae Vit. Healthy is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- cane beauty salon hair design mens ladies is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- DXN Office Chiangmai DXN Product Service Center Chiang Mai is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Eden Heaven Center is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- PAE TA LU is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Duangtan Noodles 2 Super Highway Branch is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Lum Lum is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Bangkok Hospital Chiang Mai is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eden Heaven Center are:
- Kru Nut Chinese is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Yoga Baan Kru Aoy Chiangmai is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Wanwilai School is 400 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 14.0 km from Eden Heaven Center and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.