- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Urbana 3 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Urbana 3 is located 2890 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Urbana 3, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Seven Eleven Star Avenue is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Urbana 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Young grilled chicken Wichian Buri is 4.6 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Nat Phochana Restaurant à la carte is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Kin Lam Food Center is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Daily drugstore is the nearest health facility, which is 6.1 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Urbana 3 are:
- Chiang Mai Polytechnic College Don Chan Temple Learning Center is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Wat Don Chan School is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- The Dance Box Inc. is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 15.3 km from The Urbana 3 and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.