- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Golden Town Charoenmuang-Superhighway you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Golden Town Charoenmuang-Superhighway is conveniently located just 770 m from 7-Eleven Seven Eleven Ban Buak Krok Noi Branch (166877), which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Golden Town Charoenmuang-Superhighway, the 3 closest being:
- Narong is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Win168 Car Center is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- DHL is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Golden Town Charoenmuang-Superhighway is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Aye, nutrition is 2.2 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Auntie Kai's Kitchen is 2.1 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Intends to do Halal Cuisine is 400 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Nong Pa Krang Municipal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Golden Town Charoenmuang-Superhighway are:
- Fah Wide Nursery is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Tahfeezul Quran School is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Litahfeezil Quraanil Qareem is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 16.7 km from Golden Town Charoenmuang-Superhighway and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.