- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Suthep Hill House Condominium you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Suthep Hill House Condominium is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Suthep Hill House Condominium, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven, Baan Mai Lang Soi 7 Branch is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Suthep Hill House Condominium is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- thai food stall is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Night time fried skewers (close 12AM) is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Night time fried skewers is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Public AED is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Suthep Hill House Condominium are:
- Education Gateway Co., Ltd. is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Baan Rak Learn Lang CMU is 110 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Tutor Center HMS Chiang Mai - Math. Teacher Tong is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 3.8 km from Suthep Hill House Condominium and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.