- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Stylish Chiangmai you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Stylish Chiangmai is conveniently located just 330 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Stylish Chiangmai, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven Soi What Prathanporn is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- 7 Eleven is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Stylish Chiangmai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thai-French beef chiang mai is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lung Toi Kitchen is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Half Time is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Bantaopui Pet Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 410 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Stylish Chiangmai are:
- Department of Industrial Chemistry is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Math & Chemistry Tutor is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Kian School of Writing is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.1 km from Stylish Chiangmai and it takes about 9 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.