- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Palm Springs Nimman Phoenix you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Springs Nimman Phoenix is conveniently located just 360 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Springs Nimman Phoenix, the 3 closest being:
- 7-eleven is 670 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Taokaenoi Country is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Green store is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Palm Springs Nimman Phoenix is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chuan Than Phochana is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Makhaen Cafe Makenen Cafe is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Blue is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
THTC Hair Transplant Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 820 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Springs Nimman Phoenix are:
- Kan Krai Thong School Teaches Tailoring is 190 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kosan Korean Language School, Chiang Mai is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Bright Seeds International Kindergarten is 430 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.5 km from Palm Springs Nimman Phoenix and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.