- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Kam Yad Fah you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Kam Yad Fah is conveniently located just 550 m from X Junction Mart Company Limited, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Kam Yad Fah, the 3 closest being:
- All day craft market Market @Ban Khang Temple is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- TFB Suthep is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- BizPoint 6 is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Kam Yad Fah is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bake House by Tippy is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nam Ngam Poeng is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 49 garden & bistro is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
ROjchana is the nearest health facility, which is 980 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Kam Yad Fah are:
- Chavanika is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Chao Pho Luang Uppam School 1 is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Darunrak Kindergarten is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.9 km from Baan Kam Yad Fah and it takes about 10 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.