- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at 103 Condominium 3 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
103 Condominium 3 is conveniently located just 390 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of 103 Condominium 3, the 3 closest being:
- Delicious is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Siwadon Chiang Mai is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- S1 Car Park Building, Chiengmai University is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where 103 Condominium 3 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tee Rad Restaurant, à la carte food is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- crepeshock is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tueng Chiang Mai is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Public AED is the nearest health facility, which is 810 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of 103 Condominium 3 are:
- EB4 is 50 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Faculty of Education, Chiang Mai University is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Mikumo Japanese-Thai Classroom Japanese-Thai language classrooms in Chiang Mai is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.6 km from 103 Condominium 3 and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.