- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Ping Kan Chiang Mai you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ping Kan Chiang Mai is conveniently located just 230 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ping Kan Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Best shop, stainless steel kitchenware is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Tanuwat Furniture is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Yok Intertrade (Chiang Mai) Company Limited Branch 1 is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ping Kan Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Eighties Bar and Restaurant is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Hyeo Ngern and Restaurant is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Kin Shabu is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
I Am Wet Pet Clinic Animal Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 630 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ping Kan Chiang Mai are:
- Kurkino District is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- The Melody School of Music is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- The Melody is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 6.7 km from Ping Kan Chiang Mai and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.