- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Sure and with travel restrictions this is becoming a more popular option. We have online immersive tours of a large number of properties so you can see all properties from your home. Our experienced team can also conduct a video tour and once you are ready to go ahead with your purchase, either our team or we can recommend lawyer to manage the entire transfer of the property into your name without you physically being here.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Glory Condominium Chiang Mai is conveniently located just 420 m from Pim's Store, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Glory Condominium Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Visa James shop is 170 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- RPP PACK is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- print shop is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Glory Condominium Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hangzhou Pork Leg Rice is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nong Peak Crepe & Coffee is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Pee Tu northern food is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
EAR NOSE THROAT CLINIC is the nearest health facility, which is 270 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Glory Condominium Chiang Mai are:
- Chiang Mai Wecadate Tutoring Institute is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Mai Bible Education Centre is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Nantachat Preschool Chiang Mai is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
0 is located 0 from Glory Condominium Chiang Mai and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.