- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Looking back on long-running success, we believe in the power of business partner cooperation. It allows us to learn and share experience and innovation to enrich competitiveness and progress. We take pride in joint efforts with homegrown and overseas top organizations, resulting in a series of recent collaborations.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Perfect Place Chiang Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Perfect Place Chiang Mai is conveniently located just 880 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Perfect Place Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 Eleven is 8.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Moo Sawasdee, Mae Rim Branch is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- 7-Eleven, Ban Tho Branch 7046 is 5.2 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Perfect Place Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Noi Kitchen Restaurant is 640 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
- Noodle shop in Ban Pa Nid is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- 7-11 Khoi Tai Forest is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Hart Dental Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 880 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Perfect Place Chiang Mai are:
- Tutorial seg chiang mai is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Wat Pa Khoi Tai Child Development Center is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Wheelongor Temple is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 15.5 km from Perfect Place Chiang Mai and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.