- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Mountain View you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mountain View is conveniently located just 520 m from million profit Chiang Mai (million profit), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mountain View, the 3 closest being:
- Good agricultural results sell all kinds of fertilizer is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Kaew Saen Duang Ice Factory is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Eminent Exploring Center is 6.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mountain View is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pum Pui Chicken Rice is 190 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Krua Sabadsin & Cajan Coffee is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Raticha - Raticha Cafe & Restaurant is 440 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
NOW CM is the nearest health facility, which is 4.5 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mountain View are:
- Sunday Buddhist Study Center, Long Or Temple is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Rong Or Temple Child Development Center is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Wat Rong Or School Wat Rawng Aw School is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 14.9 km from Mountain View and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.