- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Laddarom Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Laddarom Village is located 2.4 km away from 7-Eleven, in front of the village, Eua Arthorn, San Phi Suea and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Laddarom Village, the 3 closest being:
- Eminent Exploring Center is 90 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Snake Medicine Center is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- The One Place is 840 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Laddarom Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Isan Chaiyaphum 2 is 3.2 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Huagratai Bar And Restaurant is 2.9 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- sharpening bistro is 3.0 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Telemedicine Network Foundation. is the nearest health facility, which is 7.3 km away (you can drive there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Laddarom Village are:
- Wat Tha Luk, Sansai is 270 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Napha Khrittian School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Nakornpayap International School is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 13.7 km from Laddarom Village and it takes about 21 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.