- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Prom14 @ Himping Padad you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Prom14 @ Himping Padad is conveniently located just 660 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Prom14 @ Himping Padad, the 3 closest being:
- Shogun House for Construction is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Build a house in Chiang Mai by Shogun House is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Local market is 610 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Prom14 @ Himping Padad is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fried pork with rice with chili paste & KETO FRESH 100% (ketogenic diet) is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Nuea Yang Subdistrict, Pa Daet Branch is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Pad Thai Soi 3, Crab Fried Rice, Prawns, Pa Daet, Chiang Mai PadThai Soi 3 is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Multipurpose Hall, Baan Ruamjai is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Prom14 @ Himping Padad are:
- Don Chai School is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Non-Formal Education in Pa Daet Subdistrict is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Flute learning 86/320 is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.4 km from Prom14 @ Himping Padad and it takes about 13 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.