- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Amorn Nivet you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Amorn Nivet is located 1370 from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Amorn Nivet, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C Chom Chan is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Amorn Nivet is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Hideaway cafe&restaurant is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Mahla Malang is 1.6 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- Pork onsen is 360 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Chiangmai Klaimor Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 810 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Amorn Nivet are:
- KECH HOMEMADE Chiang Mai soap making tutorial, screen care soap, spa, soap making equipment, Chiang Mai is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Mo N Nursery is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Grab Training Chiang Mai is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 7.7 km from Baan Amorn Nivet and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.