- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Arise Condo At Mahidol you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Arise Condo At Mahidol is conveniently located just 250 m from 7-Eleven Seven Eleven Mahidol 2, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Arise Condo At Mahidol, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7-Eleven Seven Eleven PTT Mahidol is 940 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 870 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Arise Condo At Mahidol is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chidche ChidCher is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- McDonald's Drive-thru Mahidol is 4.0 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
- GreenCup by Boonsomfarm is 4.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
Chiang Mai RAM Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Arise Condo At Mahidol are:
- OB-One Star Beauty School is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ivy D. Limited Partnership is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Singapore Maths (S.A.M) Chiangmai is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.9 km from Arise Condo At Mahidol and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.