- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Palm Spring Country Home you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Spring Country Home is located 2850 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Spring Country Home , the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven Seven Eleven Star Avenue is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-11 Store VCS is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Spring Country Home is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- PHURi x house is 4.2 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Krua Baamai Restaurant is 1.7 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Native saiyud is 2.1 km away (approx. 5 mins. by car)
The Daily Drug Store is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Spring Country Home are:
- On Music Chiang mai is 410 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- On music chiangmai is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- On misic is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.7 km from Palm Spring Country Home and it takes about 15 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.