- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
From more than a decade of experience and expertise in the living ACCOMMODATION area, Every member of the Koolpunt Ville family will consequently live a life of quality, convenience and comfort, through system of providing the ultimate in care and full community services and warm friendly service throughout the entire pre-sale and after-sale period.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Koolpunt Ville 7 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Koolpunt Ville 7 is located 3630 from 7-ELEVEN Tongkai Nuea Branch and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Koolpunt Ville 7, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 Ratchaphruek is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- 7-11 is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Koolpunt Ville 7 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yard 74 by KruDum is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Cicada Club (Kulphan 7 Club) is 520 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Cooked to order style is 4.3 km away (approx. 11 mins. by car)
Dr. Noraset Thai Traditional Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Koolpunt Ville 7 are:
- Jitt Praphatson House is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- The Little Urban Farm - Mae Hia is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Baan Eua Arthorn Night Safari is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 5.9 km from Koolpunt Ville 7 and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.