- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Spring Condo you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Spring Condo is conveniently located just 690 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Spring Condo, the 3 closest being:
- Central Food Hall The Crystal is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- FUN CITY Central Festival Chiang Mai is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Dior Central Festival Chiang Mai is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Spring Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Runway Shop Chiang Mai is 430 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Sweet is 1.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- A delicious shop (deep) recipe (secret) is 690 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Theppanya Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Spring Condo are:
- Education Zone Central Festival Chiangmai is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Kru Ying's Home School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- I-Genius English Language Institute Chiangmai is 880 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 10.5 km from The Spring Condo and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.