- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lake View Park 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lake View Park 1 is conveniently located just 610 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lake View Park 1, the 3 closest being:
- Air shop is 430 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Singha Kaset Shop is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Mae Jo Plaza is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Lake View Park 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Grilled Belly Squid Jumbo Selling point near Ruamchok is 530 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Mae La-Or-Fahham Meatball Shop is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Smoke Jung Joong Mala, Ruamchok Branch is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Ban Doctor Love Animal Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 70 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lake View Park 1 are:
- Baby B Nursery is 300 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Concerto School of Music is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Language For Friend School. ( LFFS) is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 10.1 km from Lake View Park 1 and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.