- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Romyen Place you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Romyen Place is conveniently located just 550 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Romyen Place, the 3 closest being:
- Jiffy is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- PT Max Mart is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Romyen Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mathawan Kitchen is 730 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Keep In Touch Chiangmai is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Keepintounch is 990 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
public AED is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Romyen Place are:
- Easy Homey English is 450 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Piemrak Nursery Chiang Mai Piumrak Nursery is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Iam Sa-ad Kindergarten is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.3 km from Romyen Place and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.