- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Natura Green Residence you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Natura Green Residence is located 1220 from 7-Eleven Thep Mongkol Market 2 and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Natura Green Residence, the 3 closest being:
- Eggs4u, Fresh eggs, Eggs, Eggs for you is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Malin Plaza is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- 100% fresh squeezed orange juice, CMU. Orange juice 100% is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Natura Green Residence is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Sipolle Italian Food by Chef Dan is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Son's Pizza is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Spades is 1.6 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Ban Chiang Saen Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 2.6 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Natura Green Residence are:
- Centa Care is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Rajamangala Institute of Technology Chiang Mai Campus. is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Centre is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 7.4 km from Natura Green Residence and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.