- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Tree Boutique Resort you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tree Boutique Resort is conveniently located just 360 m from mini Big C Ton Payom Market 2, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tree Boutique Resort, the 3 closest being:
- Seven Save Shop is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- K Market is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Rice plant warehouse is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Tree Boutique Resort is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- ZAM Shop ZAM is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Ubon's Grilled Pork Shop is 470 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Nong Bee Restaurant is 390 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
dance lessons is the nearest health facility, which is 730 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tree Boutique Resort are:
- Mandarina Co., Ltd. is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Freedom Music Studio, teaching music in Chiang Mai is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wichai Wittaya English Program is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 9.7 km from Tree Boutique Resort and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.