- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Chiang Mai City Townhouse you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chiang Mai City Townhouse is conveniently located just 300 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chiang Mai City Townhouse, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C CTX Air port is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Seven Eleven PTT Mahidol is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chiang Mai City Townhouse is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Auntie-Uncle Wak is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Shop at Soi Sam Khao Man Gai is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chuen Thip Noodle Shop is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Hai Ya Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 180 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chiang Mai City Townhouse are:
- SVG Thai Massage School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Chaiyot Siril Kindergarten is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Chairojsirin Kindergarten School is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.3 km from Chiang Mai City Townhouse and it takes about 16 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.