- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Karnkanok Property Company Limited was founded in 2003 by Mr. Kanoksak. Art With a registered capital of 5,000,000 baht. The objective is to operate real estate business Land development for living and commerce Whether it is a detached house, townhome, condominium and commercial building To support the growth of Chiang Mai It is also a beginner to use and develop cast construction technology in the place called Cast in Place for the construction in Chiang Mai. Which is a construction that is designed to support the weight of walls so that there are no pillars, beams, more space Strong structure, quality, resistant to earthquakes Water does not leak Keeps noise well and meets international standards
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Karnkanok Ville 12 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Karnkanok Ville 12 is conveniently located just 290 m from 7-Eleven Seven Eleven Ban Mai Jomtang Branch (13784), which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Karnkanok Ville 12, the 3 closest being:
- Cosmos field & Lollipop Farm, Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai Province is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Rim Nuea Subdistrict Administrative Organization Market is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Jaidee shop is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Karnkanok Ville 12 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hello, delicious restaurant is 1.6 km away (approx. 2 mins. by car)
- Duck Noodle, Branch 2, in front of Sribunruang Temple is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Apple Kitchen is 100 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Nakornping Animal Hospital (Chiang Mai) is the nearest health facility, which is 770 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Karnkanok Ville 12 are:
- Non-National Education in San Pong Subdistrict is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Ban Pa Tew School is 770 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Sunday Buddhist Study Center, Ban Pong Temple is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 21.2 km from Karnkanok Ville 12 and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.