- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Clifford Chiang Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Clifford Chiang Mai is located 1180 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Clifford Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- TESCO LOTUS EXPRESS is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-11 Mae Tao Jai Branch is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- 7-eleaven 7-eleven maejo market is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Clifford Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ban Rung Coffee is 2.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Hut Mama Mae Rim Mouth Blast is 2.0 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Somtam Chan Chao Restaurant is 840 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Sansai Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.3 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Clifford Chiang Mai are:
- Chalisa Panu ASEAN Occupational Training Center is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Me and Mom Cooking School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Pa Bong Temple is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 21.3 km from The Clifford Chiang Mai and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.