- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Chanyawan you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Chanyawan is located 6530 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 13 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Chanyawan, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- 7-Eleven 13783 Ban Mai branch, Chom Daeng, Mae Rim is 9.5 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
- 7-11 Baan Mai Chomtang Branch is 9.5 km away (an approx. drive of 18 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Chanyawan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Huan Ta Waa is 1.9 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Snood Noodle Shop is 2.0 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- The Five Botanic Fields is 3.7 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
Mountain View Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 6.0 km away (you can drive there in 13 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Chanyawan are:
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, Mae Ann Temple is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Prem International School is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- My Chaem 1 is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 28.6 km from Baan Chanyawan and it takes about 47 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.