- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Pavana Chiang Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Pavana Chiang Mai is located 5300 from Convenience store and it can be reached within 11 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Pavana Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Long neck Karen, Mae Rim is 15.8 km away (an approx. drive of 28 mins.)
- Rai Chaiwat Construction Materials Trading is 13.5 km away (an approx. drive of 20 mins.)
- Aekpong House is 16.0 km away (an approx. drive of 26 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Pavana Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Pavana is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Unheat I Noodles is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Buana Coffee & Cafe ' is 2.8 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
Mountain View Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 4.7 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Pavana Chiang Mai are:
- Little Agriculture Building Learning Center is 9.4 km away (an approx. drive of 15 mins.)
- Prem International School is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Prem Tinsulanonda International School is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 27.9 km from Pavana Chiang Mai and it takes about 44 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.