- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Thanarak Chiang Mai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Thanarak Chiang Mai is located 4.7 km away from 7-Eleven 7-11 and it can be reached within 7 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Thanarak Chiang Mai, the 3 closest being:
- Kaikamok Arch, Dr. is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- BizPoint Commercial Building 7 is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Mae Jamnian Rose Garden is 5.3 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Thanarak Chiang Mai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rabiang Parfun Restaurant is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Unpacking cafe is 1.4 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Nern Noom Cafe is 1.5 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Thepparatrajsuda Building is the nearest health facility, which is 2.4 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Thanarak Chiang Mai are:
- Lahu Herbs & Spa is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Bread changes life is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Baan Wiang Ping Children's Home is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.1 km from Baan Thanarak Chiang Mai and it takes about 23 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.