- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at BAAN Pinpleng at the Spring Mae-Onn you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
BAAN Pinpleng at the Spring Mae-Onn is located 5170 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 9 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of BAAN Pinpleng at the Spring Mae-Onn, the 3 closest being:
- Soil nursery, Huai Huai Thong Thong is 8.1 km away (an approx. drive of 13 mins.)
- Lupadge is 7.5 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
- Somchai Garden, flower plants is 8.5 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where BAAN Pinpleng at the Spring Mae-Onn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Egg welfare shop is 3.2 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- The spring 61 restaurant, restaurant in Sankampang Hot Springs, Chiang Mai is 3.0 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Chao Chan Shop is 2.8 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
Ban Hua Fai Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 6.5 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of BAAN Pinpleng at the Spring Mae-Onn are:
- Ban Talat Khilek School is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Pong Hom Child Development Center is 5.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Sirindhorn Child Development Center is 6.5 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 46.8 km from BAAN Pinpleng at the Spring Mae-Onn and it takes about 55 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.