- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Wang Tan Home No.6 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Wang Tan Home No.6 is located 2.4 km away from 7-Eleven Seven Eleven Ban Don Chai Branch (16685) and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Wang Tan Home No.6 , the 3 closest being:
- Wang Tan/Exhibition is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Tonpin market is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- World toys is 6.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Wang Tan Home No.6 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Banana House is 770 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Kae cafe & Food is 1.8 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
- Krua Jai, a special dish - fast food, branch 2 is 1.7 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
end is the nearest health facility, which is 630 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Wang Tan Home No.6 are:
- Office is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Benjawan Babee Home is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Tennis Academy Garden is 610 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 7.0 km from Wang Tan Home No.6 and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.