- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at World Club Land you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
World Club Land is located 1.8 km away from 7-11 Ratchapruek and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of World Club Land, the 3 closest being:
- Thong family trade is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Kat Nad Brick Oven is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ratchapruek Electricity Authority is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where World Club Land is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pop Pop Korean Grilled Pork is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- IM Kitchen Chiang Mai is 2.9 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
- Four men noodles dumplings is 3.1 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
Suan Dok Medical Clinic 2 Doctor Thephai is the nearest health facility, which is 2.5 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of World Club Land are:
- Little Stars Ambassador Bilingual School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Little Stars Bilingual Kindergarten is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Youth Suksa Pattana Ratchapruek School is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.1 km from World Club Land and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.