- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Ua-Athorn Night Safari you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Ua-Athorn Night Safari is conveniently located just 50 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Ua-Athorn Night Safari, the 3 closest being:
- Golden family, trade is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ratchapruek Electricity Authority is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Gadnad brick kiln is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Ua-Athorn Night Safari is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mala five baht (Baan Eua Athon) is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nai Kla Noodle and indifferent pearls is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Yuan Ocha is 870 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
Suan Dok Medical Clinic 2 Dr. Thephai is the nearest health facility, which is 5.4 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Ua-Athorn Night Safari are:
- Sunshine Kindergarten is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Meritton British International School Meritton British International School is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- GIS Fields is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 7.2 km from Baan Ua-Athorn Night Safari and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.