- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Eresma Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Eresma Villa is conveniently located just 460 m from Lijiadian Mini Mart, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eresma Villa, the 3 closest being:
- local market is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Baan Tawai is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Pa Mak Food Center is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eresma Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ban Chang Kham is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Grilled Pork with Salt Thao Boon Rueang is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nikko Salad is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Klunn Khong Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eresma Villa are:
- Satit International Bilingual School of Rangsit University Chiang Mai (SIBS) Bilingual International Demonstration School of Rangsit University, Chiang Mai is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Siam Phasuk School of Music and Language is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Hangdong Rattharat Upatham School is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 10.8 km from Eresma Villa and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.