- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Inthara Chitchai Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Inthara Chitchai Village is located 8510 from Tesco Lotus Express and it can be reached within 14 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Inthara Chitchai Village, the 3 closest being:
- Tesco Lotus Express is 8.5 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- Karn Kitch Club is 11.1 km away (an approx. drive of 14 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 8.1 km away (an approx. drive of 23 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Inthara Chitchai Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mr Kor Khao Tom is 5.9 km away (approx. 14 mins. by car)
- Chu Steak is 5.9 km away (approx. 14 mins. by car)
- Eat @ Box is 5.5 km away (approx. 13 mins. by car)
Ban Pa Kang Police Station is the nearest health facility, which is 8.1 km away (you can drive there in 16 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Inthara Chitchai Village are:
- All Heart Special Needs Center - All Heart Special Child Development Center is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Seub He San Pha Lanna Club is 8.7 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
- Sunday Buddhism Study Center, San Ton Pao Temple is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 16 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 29.4 km from Inthara Chitchai Village and it takes about 46 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.