- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Vieng Ping Villa you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Vieng Ping Villa is located 7480 from 7-11 and it can be reached within 12 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Vieng Ping Villa, the 3 closest being:
- Doi Saket Provincial Electricity Authority is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Heng Heng Shop, seasonal fruit is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Heng Heng Shop, seasonal fruit is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Vieng Ping Villa is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pizza-Doi is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Wag a tail doggie bar and bistro is 460 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Mother Coffee & Delicious Beef Pork Noodles is 1.1 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Ban Pa Kang Police Station is the nearest health facility, which is 6.4 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Vieng Ping Villa are:
- Honda Safety Riding Park Chiang Mai is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- All Heart Special Needs Center - All Heart Special Stimulation Center is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Second Mile preschool Chiangmai is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 28.1 km from Baan Vieng Ping Villa and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.