- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Thanakrit House you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Thanakrit House is located 1.8 km away from Nakorn Store (Tha Rua) and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Thanakrit House, the 3 closest being:
- Salatong carved stone amulet is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Selling lamps and lanterns is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Chicky Queen Chiang Mai, processed chicken, frozen food is 6.6 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Thanakrit House is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chang Coffee Smoothie Powder Shop is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Ton Khao Pla Phao Restaurant, Tha Rua Branch is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Pork Leg with Rice is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
San Na Meng Subdistrict Municipality Public Health Service Center is the nearest health facility, which is 8.1 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Thanakrit House are:
- San Pu Loei Municipality Kindergarten School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Ban San Sai School is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Yaowatri Hatai Niramon House is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 24.2 km from Thanakrit House and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.