- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suai Lom Suan you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suai Lom Suan is located 2360 from Mini Big C and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suai Lom Suan, the 3 closest being:
- Lotus Express is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- 7 Eleven is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suai Lom Suan is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Uncle's house is 790 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Phor Phan Noodle San Kamphaeng District is 3.3 km away (approx. 8 mins. by car)
- Chiang Mai Ruean Phae Restaurant is 2.8 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
Aonjai Rak Animal Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suai Lom Suan are:
- come to play camp is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Care Thai Massage. Caring about Thai massage. is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- APA Learning Center is 3.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 19.1 km from Baan Suai Lom Suan and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.